We are looking for qualified affordable housing compliance specialists to join our Windsor Compliance team! A compliance specialist is responsible for analyzing, monitoring and providing business support on a variety of complex procedures and acts as point of contact for site managers regarding program requirements. This is a work from home, remotely based opportunity. Laptop etc. will be provided.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Communicate with the site managers over the telephone and/or by email to answer questions from the site staff regarding affordable housing program requirements
• Review the resident files within the time frames outlined in a contract or request help should some circumstance prevent a timely review
• Communicate in written form regarding the deficiencies found in the resident files and operate the WinDOCS system to insure the timely review of files submitted
• Review resident files for properties with multiple affordable program types
• Work with portfolios where management requires review of additional management related documents
• 2 to 5 years of experience in affordable housing compliance or affordable property management is required
• Strong time management skills and keen sense of attention to detail.
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and be results driven.
• Candidate must be able to adjust to multiple demands, shift priorities and demonstrate flexibility.
• Must have a working knowledge of the requirements of the LIHTC and HUD programs.
• Minimal travel may be requested
TO APPLY: email email@example.com with updated resume.
The Lexington, Missouri Housing Authority’s (LHA), Board of Commissioners, seeks an Executive Director with a high regard for ethical leadership, a dedicated commitment to public service, organizational integrity and innovative solutions. LHA owns and manages 50 units of public housing. The LHA’s mission is to provide quality affordable housing to low income residents in the Lexington area.
The successful candidate must possess the following minimum requirements: a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and/or at least ten years of experience in management of public housing or community development work. The successful candidate must reside within 5 miles of Lexington, within 6 months of employment.
LHA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, vacation leave, sick leave and paid holidays.
Interested individuals should submit their resume and coverletter to David K. Hayes, Marshall Housing Authority, P.O. Box 98, Marshall, MO 65340 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8, 2017.
The Lexington Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Seeking a career-minded and energetic property manager for a small, Affordable Housing Apartment Community for Elderly and Disabled Residents in Kansas City, MO.
The Property Manager is responsible for all phases of operations including but not limited to directing and supervising on-site personnel; marketing and leasing; collecting rents; inspecting facilities; directing contracts; purchasing and bill approval; recertification knowledge and other duties as needed. This opportunity will provide a full time competitive salary. EOE.
Qualified Candidate must possess:
– Proven leadership skills
– Excellent communication, and people skills
– Strong organizational capabilities
– Innovative approaches to problem solving
– Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Software
– ARM certification a plus
– COS certification a plus
Great growth opportunities for right candidate. Competitive compensation package and educational opportunities.
Contact information below for interested applicants.
Janel L. Burke, COS, C3P
Executive Property Manager
Community Realty Management
36 S. Main St.
Pleasantville, New Jersey 08232