HAHMA offers its members the latest updates in the Affordable Housing Industry along with a variety of important training sessions. Real training on the rules and regulations that affect your every day activites taught by respected instructors that work in affordable housing.
Federal and State expectations change constantly. Be prepared for your next review. Become a member of a nationally affilated organization that truly can offer beneficial information to help your company and your employees stay informed and up to date in this ever changing industry. Join the Heartland Affordable Housing Management Association now to take advantage of the training discounts available only to members.
Benefits to HAHMA Membership
- 50% discount on all training, seminars, conferences, and events
- Roundtable Discussions, Networking, and Support from locals in the industry
- Affiliation with the National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA), our national organization based near Washington, D.C.
- Opportunity to directly affect State and Federal legislation.
- Localized training sessions as needed
- Access to website with important Local and National information
- Email Updates from NAHMA Listserv
HAHMA recognizes the importance of building a strong partnership with quality, reliable product and service providers in the affordable housing industry. As members of HAHMA, vendors will be given many opportunities to showcase these products and services to a captive market.
- Listing on HAHMA website with a brief description of the company and a link to vendor website.
- Exhibiting discount at Annual Conference
- Listing in Conference Program as a HAHMA Vendor Member
- Other sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Access to the membership directory
- Ability to attend seminars, meetings, and conferences at member rate, keeping current on issues facing property managers that may affect vendor services.
- Vendor membership is $250 annually
A limited number of HAHMA educational grants are available each year. For criteria or to apply for this year’s scholarships, click here.